Lotto Odds Calculator› Odds Calculator
Our Lotto Odds Calculator will calculate the odds of winning not just the jackpot for a given lottery, but also for all additional prize levels as well, providing you with a unique tool for calculating a complete set of odds for just about any lottery in the world!
To use the lotto odds calculator, simply fill in the variables for your lottery in the box below and press "Calculate Odds". The lottery odds calculator will then work out the odds of winning and display the results in an easy to read table.
Please note, some lotteries have irregular prize levels in terms of matching bonus balls, therefore the odds calculated here may not be 100% accurate for all prize levels of your chosen lottery.
How to use the Lotto Odds Calculator
- Enter the number of balls to be Drawn
- Enter the Total Number of Balls from which these are drawn
- Choose the total number of prize levels the lottery has, eg: Match 6, Match 5, Match 4 and Match 3 would be 4 levels
- If the lottery includes 'Bonus' numbers eg: a Powerball, tick the "include bonus balls" box
- If the box has been ticked, a drop down menu will appear in a similar style to the original fields. Enter the number of "bonus" numbers to be drawn, the size of the pool it/they are drawn from, and the amount of prize levels that involve matching the bonus number. Finally, select the name of the Bonus number from the remaining drop down box
- Click the "Calculate Odds" button to view the odds, or to start again, click Reset.
Alternatively you can choose a lottery from the "Popular Lotteries" drop-down menu at the bottom of the form to quickly input the variables for your chosen lottery and auto-display the odds table.